The VG Resource

Full Version: mysackboy.littlebigplanet.com Model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a model of Sackboy that was extracted from the now defunct mysackboy.littlebigplanet.com.
The larger preview image links to the model download.
[Image: previewmd.png][Image: thumbnailo.png]
Original model by Media Molecule.
Model ported by Friedslick6.
Also included within the "*/Alternate" directory of this archive are textures related to the model.
Nice. Those things still creep me out. I can't say I've ever heard of mysackboy.littlebigplanet.com before. Was that the actual name of the site? I'm not entirely sure what to call it.
The site was titled "LittleBigPlanetâ„¢", and designed by Ascio Technologies Inc. It was a site owned by Sony Computer Entertainment's Europe branch, and featured a Papervision3d model of Sackboy embedded into the center of the site view. Sackboy's limbs moved/rotated with the cursor within the overlaying flash document on the site. The idea of the site was that you could customise Sackboy your own way and save a picture of it, which was then sent to a database which you could link to.

I'm so glad I was able to rip it Tongue .
Ah, I see. It's up on the site now. I put it in its own section of the (PS3) Little Big Planet page, in case we ever get any models from the actual game. Again, nice job on the rip!
Its about time someone found and ripped this model. BTW great job on the rip