The VG Resource

Full Version: Epic Mickey Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a model capture of Mickey Mouse from Epic Mickey.
The larger preview image links to the model download.
[Image: previewai.png][Image: thumbnaila.png]
Original model by Disney Interactive Studios.
Model ported by Friedslick6.
Ooooh Nice!
I hope you rip more from this game Big Grin
hope u can grab oswald then i could use it in a Timeless River sketch
(11-08-2011, 09:03 PM)valforwing Wrote: [ -> ]hope u can grab oswald then i could use it in a Timeless River sketch
Hmm... Okay. Later this month though.
How can you still be exporting Epic Mickey models with Printscreen when 3DVia dropped support for free member DAE conversion?
(12-03-2011, 06:08 PM)Mirrorman95 Wrote: [ -> ]How can you still be exporting Epic Mickey models with Printscreen when 3DVia dropped support for free member DAE conversion?
I don't use .3dxml>.DAE conversion. I use KoichiSenada's .3dxml import plugin for 3D Studio Max.
btw, sorry for the let-down but I won't be ripping Oswald's model any time soon.
Because I'm going to Japan. No seriously.
Rise from your grave.
[Image: previewkt.png][Image: thumbnail.png]
Original model by Disney Interactive Studios.
Model ported by Friedslick6.
I can't download the file if it's set to private. Tongue
Oh, that's weird. I didn't even set that option. 0_o
Fix'd.
Aaaand uploaded.
May I ask for a brief explanation of your method of ripping from this game? I'm fairly new at this, but would love to shoulder the task of adding more Epic Mickey models to our Resource if no one else is planning to.
Heya, please pay attention to post dates and avoid bumping old topics (this one here is over half a year old). I'd advice you to send the OP a PM or to ask your question in the QIT section. Thank you.