The VG Resource

Full Version: Cross Edge / X-Edge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So as I've learned recently, ripping PS3 game sprites is apparently "next to impossible", but I was curious if any progress has been made on the crossover game Cross Edge? I only ask because a friend of mine is a huge Atelier Marie fan and it would be awesome if I could find the sprites or art rips of Marie to give her.

If sprites aren't available, is there a good source for screenshots of this game, or high quality video? I know it's sort of a weird title (I wasn't even aware it existed until this week) so it might be too obscure, but I thought I would ask here since you guys are a smart bunch!
I've looked into it, but I haven't been able to find anything except for background images so far... Might be compressed for all I know.
(11-08-2011, 02:27 AM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]I've looked into it, but I haven't been able to find anything except for background images so far... Might be compressed for all I know.

That's rough! But if even you can't manage it, there's probably no hope at all Cry
I also looked into it previously and came up short. Barubary did too. Sorry bud.
(11-08-2011, 03:50 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]I also looked into it previously and came up short. Barubary did too. Sorry bud.

IIRC the only reason RTB could get Disgaea PS3 sprites was because of the japanese Raspberyl disc, right? Which wasn't coded the same way. Sony why do you make everything difficult Sad
(11-08-2011, 02:28 PM)Derpderp Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2011, 03:50 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]I also looked into it previously and came up short. Barubary did too. Sorry bud.

IIRC the only reason RTB could get Disgaea PS3 sprites was because of the japanese Raspberyl disc, right? Which wasn't coded the same way. Sony why do you make everything difficult Sad
Well, the DLC characters were ripped that way (and the same thing with the Disgaea 4 DLC characters, from the Fuka and Desco append disc). Since Cross Edge wasn't developed by Nippon Ichi, Idea Factory gave the files an unknown compression, so I'm not sure I'll be able to rip the sprites anytime soon.

(11-08-2011, 10:44 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-08-2011, 02:28 PM)Derpderp Wrote: [ -> ]

words
words

Is there anyone who could do some HQ screencap batches? People could probably mask/cut out the art at least if there were decent images.