The VG Resource

Full Version: Flywheel's Sprite Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2/27/12 UPDATE: [Not Uploaded] Well it's been a while, hasn't it? Ahem. Sorry I just disappeared like that. Alright. *BZZT!* Here's Thunderbolt! From Secret of Mana! Zap, crackle, pop! Enjoy! Heart

[Image: iconthunderbolt.png]
Icon

[Image: thunderbolt.png]
Sprite

11/7/11 UPDATE: [Uploaded] LAVA WAVE! O__O

[Image: iconlavawave.png]
Icon

[Image: lavawave.png]
Sprites

11/7/11 UPDATE: [Uploaded] Gem Missile! Davias waited for this one! ^__^ Here it is! and... oh, I said I would do Lava Wave next, didn't I? >_>' Pfft! Okay, the next one will be Lava Wave! xP

[Image: icongemmissile.png]
Icon

[Image: gemmissile.png]
Sprites

11/5/11 UPDATE: [Uploaded] Okay! I've re-ripped freeze, and got it right this time! Here it is! Please overwrite this with the freeze that was already published, and use this new icon too! I like to go all-out with making the most fierce of spells with these sprites, haha!

[Image: iconfreeze.png]
Icon

[Image: freezec.png]
Sprites

11/4/11 UPDATE: [Uploaded] I've got 'Exploder' magic down! Here ya' go! I shall do 'Lava Wave' next. Cool

[Image: iconexploder.png]
Icon

[Image: exploder.png]
Sprites

11/3/11 UPDATE: [Uploaded] Okay! I've ripped 'Fireball' magic! I've done this right. I'll re-do freeze later on. Here it is. I've set it up nicely like Davias did, and I made the icon myself. Big Grin

[Image: iconfireball.png]
Icon

[Image: fireballh.png]
Sprites
Everything you need to make icons are in this thread Smile
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=6534
How about this one:
[Image: iconfreeze.png]
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/6747/freezen.png

This version has less than 1/3 of the original size, think of the traffic TSR has.
@Perseus: Wow! that's for thanks template thread!

@Davy Jones: Ohh, that's nice! I'm gonna try to make one too!

EDIT: Actually, Davy Jones, I like the one you made! Yeah! use that one! And the next set of magic sprites I rip from SOM, I will make a thumbnail for it. Big Grin

EDIT Again: Ohh!!! You're Davias! I remember you. Big Grin Long time no talk. Heh. Tongue
I just edited the post... I just figured something out... None of you would have ever noticed it though, probably... but I do, and I can't allow incorrect sprites rips of mine to be published! I am going to re-rip them!
Okay! I put up fireball sprites! they're done! ^O^ Who's gonna publish 'em? ^.^
That looks great! Nice job! Smile

Now you just have to wait for Dazz or Tonberry2k to upload them to the site! ^^
Nice =)

Can't wait for the Gem Missile (if you're going to do it).
@Davias - Oh yeah! I am doing Gem missile, as well as the others! ^___^
Alright! Updated the post. Exploder is up now! ^o^ I'll cover all the fire spells first, then I'll do Freeze again, and then that Gem Missile and the others. Wink
Updated the post! Added re-ripped freeze and a new icon! It's a hail storm magic! ^o^
Update! Gem Missile is done! ^o^
whooo, awesome =D
UPDATE again! Got Lava wave down. That's two in one day! Big Grin Ohh... I have not even been to sleep yet. @__@'

Thanks, Davias! ^-^
I wonder which I should do next. Surprise

EDIT: Look what I've got! ^O^

[Image: ihavesecretofmana.png]
I've never played this game but these are awesome! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2