The VG Resource

Full Version: Thanksgiving plans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just found out i'm gonna be stuck with the cooking, (and my sis). Sad
you all? Smile
I'm going to be the cook like always on thanksgiving because I cook good food.

Turkey, Mashed potatoes, Green Bean cassorol, Stuffing, and probably whatever else my mom wants. I might invite a few good friends of mine to eat at my house too.
I'll be checking out thanksgivings hosted by my siblings in town while my parents are out of town for my oldest sister's thanksgiving.

Gonna be a fun ride.
Ah good plans. That food sounds delicious. I have no idea for now what i'm gonna cook....
Mom (grandma) cooks the food every year.

Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, sweet potatoes, lima beans, sometimes brussels sprouts (yuck) or saurkraut (yuck again) and cranberry sauce are what we usually have (and pumpkin pie with Cool Whip later).

Hngh, when I start to really think about it, I can't contain myself and just cannot wait for it...! Food becomes my true love this time of year. ♥
thanksgiving was like a month ago whats wrong with you people
I'm going to eat some food.
(11-03-2011, 09:07 PM)Captain Wrote: [ -> ]thanksgiving was like a month ago whats wrong with you people

So how is thanksgiving like in Canada?
I'd assume it's no different.
All we really do in this country is mostly eat the food, probably like you guys lol.
we celebrate the hostile takeover of america by gorging ourselves with turkey and cranberry sauce
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here Smile
There's a reason people only eat turkey twice a year. Because it's awful.
(11-06-2011, 06:20 PM)Woppet* Wrote: [ -> ]There's a reason people only eat turkey twice a year. Because it's awful.

Turkey's great if it's cooked right.

As in, seasoned properly and stuff.
turkish people taste great what are you talking about
Pages: 1 2