The VG Resource

Full Version: Sports General.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because I enjoy athletes doing things with objects to entertain us.

Discuss anything about your favorite sports. To get the ball rolling my favorite sport to watch is hockey because there's so much going on.
[Image: sturm_bruins_sabres.jpg]

Basketball and Boxing are also personal favorites as well.
Hockey's the greatest sport.
Well I started watching NFL again, and the team I've always liked, the Buffalo Bills are kicking ass and taking names this season Big Grin
They're my favorite because they have in my opinion the best color scheme and logo. Yes that is how I pick my favorite teams :B
Fuck statistics when they rock the right colors and a charging buffalo for their logo.
I love watching basketball but the NBA has been on lockout and STILL IS.

I catch NFL when I can, and I'm probably gonna start watching more college sports?
football rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rugby.
Rugby.
Rugby.
[Image: 2ueuJ.jpg]
Rugby.
the best sport is

that is all
Thank you for your lovely contribution to the thread gors.

anyways I need to watch basketball more often. hoping there is a college game on tonight since I really don't care which teams are matched up.
why getting ironic, everyone's giving their opinion on sports in a laid-back way, I just gave mine, sheesh
hockey is a bad sport for bad people
(11-04-2011, 10:32 AM)Accelgors Wrote: [ -> ]why getting ironic, everyone's giving their opinion on sports in a laid-back way, I just gave mine, sheesh

Is it that hard to ask for a decent conversation with out the ironic jokes and sarcasm?

This isn't necessarily spamhaul so I don't see the reason why it's warranted.
(11-04-2011, 11:19 AM)AMAZON Wrote: [ -> ]hockey is a bad sport for bad people

If you think hockey gets brutal look at what happens in Gaelic sports.

those games can get nasty sometimes.
I hope the bruins beat the maple leaves tomorrow night.

If they can pull it off I will be one happy camper for the rest of the night.
I'd love to see a Rugby team VS an American Football team. OUCH!!!
It's hockey night and I'm not going to lie.

I didn't expect the Bruins to do this good tonight.

Toronto is going to have a tough time catching up in the last period to the bruins 5 when they have like what none?