The VG Resource

Full Version: One Piece Line To The Dreams requests spriting help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey there, i m garp from One Piece Line to the dreams. we finally realized that the amount of work we actually have can't be done in an accurrate time limit - thats why i do request help at various forums and sites.
if you need any info about our project: http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...#pid408178
anyway what i was going to ask for was help with our basic (common) add ons (these are same for every character - unlike the one we re making esspecially for each char).
we need these add ons for (right now - we will also need them for all gb2 chars later, except law and shanks):
Ace
Lucci
Zoro
Blackbeard - a wip is available already
Kizaru
Sanji
Chopper
Ussopp
Brook
Franky
Nami
Robin
(these are the most urgent ones)
so if anyone is interested to help - you re welcome. no permission to use the add ons in any way. edits are fine for the edits as long as they are good - also those add ons i posted are sometimes old and not the actual ones we are using right now.
i hope i did not forget anything - would be glad if someone would actually volunteer to help Wink if not - then i guess it was worth a try Wink
garp
You only joined an hour ago and your making requests already Exclamation
i don't think there s a problem. if someone is going to participate in any way - it sure will take time untill he reads this thread - at least this is my impression from other sites. means the sooner i request something - the more increases the chance of finding someone who is willing to help Wink
also it s not that i ll dissappear now that i requested something. i intend to stay here (reasons listed in my welcome thread - post #3)
I've seen your welcome tread and all the other random posts you've made to get your 20 so you can make a request. That sort of thing doesn't go down too well round here. Just saying.
i dislike repeating myself, but seems you leave me no choice.
the faster i request something - the better the result might be - to be honest i DOUBT that someone will help in any way, but i only know for sure if i try.
"i think not a single one of my posts can be considered spam nor did i violate the rules in any way - tell me if i m wrong.
oh and btw - it seems some activity won't harm this site Wink at least it seems as if there are only a few ppl posting " copied and pasted from my intro thread.
in fact - what you do consider "random" might be considered as interesting by others - at least i hope so. also i m having another account here - just forgot the nick and mail since i did not check this site in a while ( i created it last time to comment on a one piece thread ) . anyway requesting something the same day you (re)join a site doesn't mean you re intending to leave. i could have simply asked someone who s already registered here if i had no intention of staying - for example sim aka smoothnsimple (hope i spelled it correct).
anyway i m getting tired of this. do as you please.
You didn't have repeat yourself and I wasn't trying be horrible or anything like that. It looked a bit suspicious with all the posts you made in such a sort period. If your serious about getting involved and contributing and not just here to " hit and run " then i do apologies and welcome to TSR Smile
(10-31-2011, 06:13 PM)ant19831983 Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't have repeat yourself and I wasn't trying be horrible or anything like that. I just thought it was a bit suspicious with all the posts you made in such a sort period. If your serious about getting involved and contributing and not just here to "hit and run" then i do apologies and welcome to TSR Smile

as i said - i m active AND i m the kind of person who can't stand waiting - i got like no patience at all. so it might have been my mistake as well. i ll go into detail now in the intro thread.
Then perhaps you should learn how to wait and stop making yourself look like a douche bag.

Now see, I don't normally care for people who request but honestly if you can't wait make the sprites yourself. I doubt there are people who care about this to make something for you so to be fair I think you can learn how to do it.
I'll re-open this when your ban is finished.
Also going to add, Posting a request here faster means it is less likely to get help as we actually like to help people we know, the ones that have been around here longer then a few months, not ones that have only been here for an hour.

So good job, you've proven that you can be way too active for an hour and since you hate waiting, you'll probably get nowhere in life, because you'll have to wait a lot for things to come. Acting like an ass and posting posts that are borderline on spammy will also make people less likely to help you here.

Oh and since you're not going to be paying people, even less likely that you'll get any help here (If you were nicer this actually wouldn't matter so much).

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I do know what this community is like, and all of the things I have pointed out will that people are less likely to help you with are true.