The VG Resource

Full Version: Sprite Animations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tell me what you think about my sprite animations!
Please rate and comment!!
Credit goes to Naruto [NU] for the Naruto & Sakura sprites
[Image: NarutoSakuraFart.gif]
Credit goest o A.J. Nitro for the Mario Sprites
[Image: MarioAnimation.gif]

It might take a while for the animation to start moving so be patient!!
well they aren't your sprites so you can't really take credit for animation either.
Too bad the girl doesn't actually punch Naruto
(08-18-2008, 10:24 PM)silent sniper Wrote: [ -> ]well they aren't your sprites so you can't really take credit for animation either.
Why not? I took the time to put theses sprites together so i do actually get credit Rolleyes
its like in the serebii forums
People edit sprites to make them gold statues and ghostly so they get credit too Rolleyes
(08-18-2008, 10:35 PM)Dex Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad the girl doesn't actually punch Naruto

Yea that was kinda of a problem Blank
i could have moved her closer in the beginning, but she would be in the way of naruto's Fart bubble >.<
Yeah well this forum isn't for that.
This is for things YOU have ripped or made.
Not things others have ripped or made, and you decided to animate them. If you haven't noticed, this isn't serebii.
(08-19-2008, 01:13 AM)hwdphg Wrote: [ -> ]Why not? I took the time to put theses sprites together so i do actually get credit Rolleyes
its like in the serebii forums
People edit sprites to make them gold statues and ghostly so they get credit too Rolleyes

I want to you scroll up. See that it says The Spriter's Resource Message Board up there, and confirm it for me: that this is NOT Serebii Forums.

Serebii forums might have an authority on Pokemon, but it's standards of etiquette's for spriting is about as valid as a copy of Dianetics. You get no credit for this work, you just copy and pasted. It's not your chracters, it's not your sprites, hell it's not even funny.
Animating already-made sprites is easy.

Why does the fart come from his knee?
Because he's a ninja.
(08-19-2008, 05:15 PM)Rakia Wrote: [ -> ]Because he's a ninja.

Lol'd hard.
Ok, so can I lock this on reasons of redundancy now?

Good.