The VG Resource

Full Version: yo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yo i m garp. spriter and running my own project as you might probably notice soon. One Piece Line to the dreams.
so sup i guess =)
EDIT:
i hope you all don't bother reading the posts about the request and my explanation.
anyway it appears that i ll have to go a bit more into detail:
Garp aka Robert.
currently living in germany - though i m half french - half german.
pixle art experience: more or less 2 years. oh and i found my way to spriting - cause i started mugen coding earlier and felt the urge to try out spriting. it turned out that i liked it way more.
tried gfx and spriting - spriting characters and stages. most of my work remains private though for my game.
if you re interested in the little stuff i made public, then you might check my da:
http://garp1991.deviantart.com
i also draw - the oldschool way with a pencil Wink
interested in: spriting, gaming, one piece, fairy tail, beelzebub and music
hope this is satisfieing after all
Wink
Welcome to TSR, but I see that you only came here to make a request, hence the posts everywhere.
thats not quite true. i will stay at this site since it seems that there are some ppl who share common interests - gaming and spriting, but yea the original intention was to show my project and eventually recrute some volunteers. i think not a single one of my posts can be considered spam nor did i violate the rules in any way - tell me if i m wrong.
oh and btw - it seems some activity won't harm this site Wink at least it seems as if there are only a few ppl posting
Well, if you don't disappear suddenly, then I guess I'm okay with you. Tongue

It's true that your posts weren't really spam, we just like to get to know the people that join here, is all. I'd say that the Gaming Discussion forum is one of the most active. Wink
well maybe i could have gone more into detail in my intro post - but i was just "forced" to explain myself in the request thread :p anyway - won't vanish -> promised :p i m someone who likes forums and is active. i m active at mugen guild, pixelgen, dushido-mugen (admin), my own website (of the game) and ofc at deviantart - though it s not a forum at all.
edit: oh and almost forgot this - i m at spritedatabase forums since...well a year i guess - also made submissions.
Okay then, in that case, for a proper greeting, welcome to TSR and please enjoy your stay here! Smile
updated first post Wink
if there s anything else you wanna know - feel free to ask.
(10-31-2011, 06:25 PM)ant19831983 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry about being a dick earlier Cute

And welcome to TSR Smile

nevermind :p
Well, when you're not working on you're game, then we can help you get better at spriting if you like. Smile

Also that looks like a better OP now. Wink
sure. first i ll need to finish some lttd works untill i ll have time to sprite some bases - most likely i ll sprite gigant battle style - i did not practice it much lately. already got some bases in mind. will take a bit though as i said - and i also got exams the next 3-4 weeks - which means a lot of study Embarassed