The VG Resource

Full Version: This is my turn to say..Hello to everyone^^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys..and girls i'm Orwell i know this site from long time so finally i decided to suscribe here to share my small knowledges with u and obviusly my models with this fantastic community....seeee ya
Welcome to TSR, Orwell! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here!

I've been wanting to get into modelling myself for some time, it's really cool, isn't it?

Hope to see you become an active part of the community, and we have some great members who are quite knowledgeable on the subject of models who can help you out if you need it. Wink
(10-28-2011, 09:22 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to TSR, Orwell! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here!

I've been wanting to get into modelling myself for some time, it's really cool, isn't it?

Hope to see you become an active part of the community, and we have some great members who are quite knowledgeable on the subject of models who can help you out if you need it. Wink

Hi thanks for the welocme but i need some explanation...why i have a warning of 10%? i wrote in the metlagear solid topic a simple question..and i expected only a yes or no..instead i receved this answer "nercropost"..what does it mean?..i will read the forum rules again but i don't really understand. thank u

Orwell
Yeah, it'd be a good idea to read them carefully before posting again.

Have you seen the time on the left side of each post (say, "Today 11:01 AM")? If you see that the last post made in a thread was back a month or more ago, please don't post in it as it means you're bumping (or necroposting) an old thread, which is breaking one of the rules, and the mods warn you for doing that.

You don't have to worry too much about the warn, as long as you try to be careful about looking at the date of each post. This keeps old threads from getting mixed with newer ones (this doesn't apply to topics under "Important Threads" though).

If you have a question, and can't find an answer by looking around, then you can make a new thread, or post in "How do you rip Models". Hope that helps. Smile
Thank u for the answer. I'm not so experienced with rules of the forums in general. So I ill' put more attention next time ^^