The VG Resource

Full Version: I found a hidden page...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was wandering around tSR looking for sprites, when I came across a picture. I clicked on it, and it brought me to some random crud. Its acctually pretty cool. You can see it here. Has anyone else been seen this? Most of the stuff you can see is really weird. Some of it is cool too though.
(10-25-2011, 08:06 PM)masterofthething Wrote: [ -> ]

oh my god what the fuck
[Image: anothersheet.gif]

yes.
YES.
It's Krade that uploaded those images, not Dazz... I think.

Either way, there was a hole here. It's gone now.
fuck I wanted to see what it was
[Image: xku2on.jpg]
This is what I got when I went to the link before it was gone.
[Image: hsffshhfs_icon.jpg]
(10-25-2011, 08:27 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]fuck I wanted to see what it was
Random Touhou-based and suggestive images and whatnot.

another was a copy of this image

[Image: m5p46.jpg]

couldn't find the 'reimoo' image tho
I'm guessing that this was noted then deleted by mods.

I'm surprised I even found that, all I was doing was looking up the word "Game" on search, and it showed a picture that when I clicked on it, led to the mysterious hidden page.

Anyone else see the animal crossing one? I kinda liked that one.

EDIT: I was ninja'd about 3 times. Wow.
(10-25-2011, 08:34 PM)sponge7325 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing that this was noted then deleted by mods.

I'm surprised I even found that, all I was doing was looking up the word "Game" on search, and it showed a picture that when I clicked on it, led to the mysterious hidden page.

Anyone else see the animal crossing one? I kinda liked that one.
Yeah, I did a batch deletion of them all. They never were meant to be public -- the search must've decided to look in that folder as well. Hrm.
krade owns
No, it was one about this kids mom who played it then dies, then when he played it again he had tons of letters from his mom. It was an animation.
http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources...mirror.jpg

google image search animal crossing webcomic
Pages: 1 2 3