The VG Resource

Full Version: Around, But never introduced...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heeeeeeellllooo, everyone! I'm dyXribo, as you can see, and even though I made this a while back, I never formally introduced myself, because I haven't been around. So I'll be here alot more from now on. Im looking forward to having fun on this forum!

[Image: fun_stuff.gif]
Welcome to TSR, dyXribo! Please read the rules if you haven't and enjoy your stay here!

Glad you decided to come back, and we look forward to having you! Please make yourself at home. Smile
(10-24-2011, 07:05 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to TSR, dyXribo! Please read the rules if you haven't and enjoy your stay here!

Glad you decided to come back, and we look forward to having you! Please make yourself at home. Smile

Thank you!

I wish ALL forums had such warm welcomes! Big Grin
We pride ourselves on Mighty Jetters welcoming people with a smile... Tongue

Welcome aboard sir!
(10-25-2011, 04:18 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]We pride ourselves on Mighty Jetters welcoming people with a smile... Tongue

Welcome aboard sir!

Well you should be proud. There are lots of forums that like to pick on newbies - for no reason at all!

Thank you - I feel very welcome! Smile