The VG Resource

Full Version: Are this Ok ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi !
I made some sprites of the Zelda collection
Enjoy ^^
[Image: NewPicture1.png]
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll214...ture-1.png

Hope it looks good ^^
So, you recolored a shield and sword and claim it as your own?
I actually was working on changing that right now.
I forgot to include some other stuff.
If I break a rule right now......you might as well kick me out.......
but....i don't know.... if I need to change anything PLEASE tell me !
Well, first off, don't recolor. That's the lowest level of spriting and will ultimately get you nowhere. Try doing customs or ripping yourself.

Second, if you edit somebody elses work, you're supposed to credit them in the credit tag and not say you made something that was clearly ripped by someone else.

And finally, with such a small edit made, tSR wouldn't be able to accept them if you submitted.
.....Ok......
thnaks for the advised, fixing it right now.....
Don't give so many excuses such as forgetting things because it just sounds like your buying time to make stuff you promised. Its just a recolour, you haven't broken a rule, its just not special.
there is also something else you can do that teeks didn't say, you can also rip and do a color edit yourself, for example, take a look at my phazon suit thread,
or something like this:
Is your first language actually English? If it is please work on that before sprites.
If it isn't ignore the above line.

Recolours are pointless, unless of course you ripped the sprites (say an enemy from an RPG) and are recolouring to make the new colour instead of ripping/capturing them.

Start with a simple edit, like some one from a NES game into Toad.