The VG Resource

Full Version: Firestriker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: firestrikericongame.png]

[Image: firestrikericonle.png][Image: firestrikericonmap.png][Image: firestrikericonmulti.png][Image: firestrikericonmultiare.png]
[Image: firestrikericonslader.png][Image: firestrikericonmage.png][Image: firestrikericoneno.png][Image: firestrikericongarum.png][Image: firestrikericonloa.png][Image: firestrikericonobjects.png]
[Image: firestrikericonmonsters.png][Image: firestrikericonspel.png][Image: firestrikericonmental.png][Image: firestrikericonmorel.png][Image: firestrikericonintel.png][Image: firestrikericonwylde.png]

Remember that awesome SNES game that was like Zelda and Arkanoid's love child? .... Well here it is anyway.
Whew, nice =)
Just so I know, are these playable characters, units for either team, etc?
(10-16-2011, 11:36 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Just so I know, are these playable characters, units for either team, etc?

These are the five heroes you can play as. Their color depends on who's playing as them, as indicated, but I made them all the colors they are when you rescue them in Story Mode.

While you're here, can I have your autograph? XD
Haha, I'm nobody special.
(10-16-2011, 01:12 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, I'm nobody special.

Mmmm I beg to differ. Being one of the staff members of TSR automatically makes you an awesome person. Big Grin

Not to mention you already are an awesome person anyway.
I've been a fan of Tonberry2k's sprite rip projects for years. Cute .. Not to make less of all the other awesome spriters here! But for a while, most of the sprites I wanted to find online were coincidentally ripped by Tonberry2k, and he's very thorough.
Submitting: Every beastie in the game that isn't a boss!
[Image: firestrikericonmonsters.png]
Nice, especially the blobs =3
Thank you Cute

Submitting: All the bosses!
[Image: firestrikericonspel.png][Image: firestrikericonmental.png][Image: firestrikericonmorel.png][Image: firestrikericonintel.png][Image: firestrikericonwylde.png]
Pretty awesome. I like Arch Mage Wylde.
I like Mental & Morel, superb work mate =D
Woo, praise from my heroes! Big Grin

Submitting: Title Screen, World Map, and Objects!

[Image: firestrikericonle.png] [Image: firestrikericonmap.png] [Image: firestrikericonobjects.png]
This game reminds me "Sanrio World Smash Ball!", a simple and VERY FUNNY game that surprised me once.
By the way, a good choice for future rips.

Good work SpacePirateKhan!
Pages: 1 2