The VG Resource

Full Version: Animal Crossing, City Folk rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, this is my very first rip, so please let me know if I posted this in the correct section. I'll be adding more as time passes.

[Image: 4F1QH.png] [Image: Fdx4d.png][Image: 89oNM.png][Image: bLbT4.png]
[Image: BOB3H.png]

Phew! I think I'm done for tonight.

Edit: Thank you Mighty Jetters for the icons!
The icons are completely wrong
Those are icons for the games, not the rips, and the font size is wrong. And you're using tSR colors, not tTR
I might make new icons on monday, when I have some free time, this weekend it have been a little wild
(10-15-2011, 07:48 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]The icons are completely wrong
Those are icons for the games, not the rips, and the font size is wrong. And you're using tSR colors, not tTR
I might make new icons on monday, when I have some free time, this weekend it have been a little wild

Thanks! Sorry about all the wrong-ness... Shy
I'll make icons, hang on a bit. Smile

EDIT: All done. Wink

[Image: 89oNM.png][Image: bLbT4.png][Image: BOB3H.png][Image: Fdx4d.png][Image: 4F1QH.png]
(10-15-2011, 08:13 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]I'll make icons, hang on a bit. Smile

EDIT: All done. Wink

[Image: 89oNM.png][Image: bLbT4.png][Image: BOB3H.png][Image: Fdx4d.png][Image: 4F1QH.png]

Thank you! I really appreciate all that you've done to help me my first time. Cute
No problemo, I love helping people in need. Big Grin

Great rips here, I own this game!
Updated all the icons. Cute Sorry it took so long. Moved into a new place. Now that I'm all settled, maybe I'll post some wallpaper and carpet rips.
Wow! That is amazing! how long did it take to get those?
Another note, please don't necropost (meaning, if a thread is a month or more old) to get 20, and don't post in a thread just the for sake of it. Make sure you have something of value to add to the topic (hence why I said "quality" post).

Just keep those things in mind. Locking now, and if you want this re-opened Ottery, then please PM me. Wink