The VG Resource

Full Version: Umm... Hi?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Um, hi. I, er, really want to improve my spriting. I used to do some spriting, but it never really ammounted to much, as the community was somewhat... lacking in critisicim. Gah, now I feel horrible because it sounds like I'm talking down to them. Cry

So, uh... The emotion sprites are cute. Big Grin
Welcome to TSR, Kinsprite! Please read the rules and enjoy your stay here!

No need to be so shy, we won't bite you or anything. So what community are you talking about? You've come to the right place, we can help you get better at spriting, as long as you're willing to listen to the advice that the great members here give you and not to give up no matter how hard things seem.

And yes, yes they are. Wink
Thanks for the welcome!

Um, Serebii. It was a nice place to get started, but I kinda wanted to move onto higher levels of spriting, as well as make some original sprites. Also, I'm pretty sure I blew the one chance I had at some real, high-intensity criticism because I didn't keep an open enough mind. I don't ever want that to happen again. Sad
Yeah, we've got the blunt and harsh criticism thing down pat around here. We can always help you down the road for improving stuff~

Welcome aboard!
Only thing I suggest is that you do read the rules regarding how to take criticism. I mean, we're here to help - and with that we aren't attacking you directly, but more attacking your sprites. Just because people don't praise you doesn't mean you're not good - but praise isn't constructive. It's quite the opposite, in fact.

A lot of members join, we tell them how it is, and they leave. Hope you're not one of them Smile
In that case, it seems I've come to the right place! Big Grin

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!