The VG Resource

Full Version: Chocobo's Mystical Dungeon 1 & 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Beginning this weekend, I will once again be getting back into ripping. I wanted to kick it off with a project I've had planned for the longest time.
Chocobo's Mystical Dungeon is a japan-only release, but fortunately there exist some translations. The second in the series was oddly the only one released in the US. The enemies in these games are my primary concern...as I doubt I'll have time or resources enough to rip the playable characters. Anyway...anyone is free to sign up for anything here. Just be aware that it will be rather difficult...as the sprites are pretty in-depth and VERY well detailed.

I will actually start with the SECOND game as it's got my favorite character, Guz, in it.
Wow, haven't seen you around in a while.
Aren't you talking about Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon, not Mystical?
Anyway it's a great game! Good luck!
Mysterious...Mystical...Magical, something like that. Anyways, I'm currently playing through the second game once to try and pinpoint certain events and take proper save-states. I'll be getting to ripping shortly.