The VG Resource

Full Version: ITT Soul Calibur
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Someone vs me. Preferibly someone who is...well...good! ;D.
Odds are, I could trounce your ass.

Here's the problem, Online on Brawl sucks.
lmfao, your going to regret saying that. and then again when i beat you your going to blame wifi and lag Rolleyes.
I've gotta ask, have you ever actually played Brawl online?
its not that bad. even if the online does suck, the better player will usually come out as the winner. and yes of course ive played online, when i used to go on game battles i was in the top 25. and my doubles team was in the top 10. and he was probbly bluffing, but this guy on GB said he was one of the top 5 ness users. (he was rank number 9) and i always beat him. I also played pik the other day ness vs ness and beat him pretty bad.

so when can u play?
I never said I was going to play against you. I don't have wifi access for my Wii right now. But if and when I get the chance, I'll let you know.
Rolleyes
^^^^ post count +1

and i could own you in brawl, trust me. my ethernet cord is broken and i sold my copy though
(08-17-2008, 10:51 PM)xTYVONx Wrote: [ -> ]^^^^ post count +1

and i could own you in brawl, trust me. my ethernet cord is broken and i sold my copy though

lies. everyone thats said "i can own u" has regretted it. i dont get owned Tongue
i'll play you, but i may not be that big a challenge.
Tyvon's just being satirical of me, which frankly, I don't mind. He thinks he's witty, I don't want to be the one to tell him otherwise.

Eh, give me a moment, I'll see if I can wrestle the stupid USB device I've got back into comission (though I'm using it as a USB Wifi Card at the moment, might take a half hour to reformat and reconfigure everything, if it works)
(08-17-2008, 10:54 PM)Naruto[NU] Wrote: [ -> ]lies. everyone thats said "i can own u" has regretted it. i dont get owned Tongue

(08-17-2008, 10:33 PM)Naruto[NU] Wrote: [ -> ]its not that bad. even if the online does suck, the better player will usually come out as the winner. and yes of course ive played online, when i used to go on game battles i was in the top 25. and my doubles team was in the top 10. and he was probbly bluffing, but this guy on GB said he was one of the top 5 ness users. (he was rank number 9) and i always beat him. I also played pik the other day ness vs ness and beat him pretty bad.

If you don't get owned how are you only in the top 25/10 and not number 1? Tongue
(08-17-2008, 11:00 PM)Flare Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2008, 10:54 PM)Naruto[NU] Wrote: [ -> ]lies. everyone thats said "i can own u" has regretted it. i dont get owned Tongue

(08-17-2008, 10:33 PM)Naruto[NU] Wrote: [ -> ]its not that bad. even if the online does suck, the better player will usually come out as the winner. and yes of course ive played online, when i used to go on game battles i was in the top 25. and my doubles team was in the top 10. and he was probbly bluffing, but this guy on GB said he was one of the top 5 ness users. (he was rank number 9) and i always beat him. I also played pik the other day ness vs ness and beat him pretty bad.

(08-17-2008, 11:00 PM)Flare Wrote: [ -> ]

If you don't get owned how are you only in the top 25/10 and not number 1? Tongue

cause ive only played 52 matches and ive won each one. but thats not enough to get me to 1 ok??

no but really, u can lose a match without etting owned. getting owned is losing when the opponent has 2 or more stock left. and Zee ill be waiting
No dice so far, but I'll try again tomorrow. I got in, but only for a split second, I'll probably have to do some setting tinkering but I think it's possible to get it working again.
I'm willing to give it a shot, PM me when you wanna Brawl. My FC is in the FC thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7