The VG Resource

Full Version: RIP Steve Jobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This information is so sad. Jobs gave us indie developers another platform to work with and I'm sure all of us that develop appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts.
[Image: R3GW9.png]

https://www.apple.com/

RIP Steve Jobs, 1955 - 2011.
damn

I feel bad for that, Jobs certainly was a person that marked the computing story, his loss totally sucks :c
Wow, I really did not see that coming.

R.I.P.
[Image: steve-jobs.jpg]

Respect.
Even for those people who hated his guts (for what reason, I still have no clue), have to admit that what he's done has literally changed the world to what it is.
Even though I've never really been an Apple guy, I gotta say that seeing someone as influential as Steve Jobs passing away is really sad.
Are you serious?

Are you serious?

I never cared for Mac to be brutally honest, but I know this guy did a hell of a lot for this world.

This was a shocker of a loss. Rest in peace : (
Hey guys, looks like we lost more than one influential person today.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/06/us/rev...at-89.html

Quote:The Rev. Fred L. Shuttlesworth, a storied civil rights leader who survived beatings and bombings in Alabama a half-century ago as he fought against racial injustice alongside the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., died on Wednesday in Birmingham, Ala. He was 89.

This day just keeps getting better.
Damn.

One of the most influential people and a civil rights activist in one night?

I really feel bad tonight.
So Steve died from pancreatic cancer...

PC killed jobs
Apple shaken to its core.

No but in all seriousness just this morning I was mad because I couldn't get a crack of Snow Leopard to work. I was talking about how Steve Jobs is a massive bell-end for not making his software easier to pirate.
Then I find out he's dead. As much as I hate Apple (and i do) I still use their products every day.

It's a sad day for the whole world but my true pary are with his family. I am truly sorry for their lots.
today is shitty tbh. rip steve jobs.

also..

[Image: 299345_293621520664158_225856587440652_1...0649_n.jpg]
[Image: 9f39c4a3bab8481b96b4ce7.png]
More people giving christians a bad name /life.
Pages: 1 2