The VG Resource

Full Version: Love Quest Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well this little-known SNES game is missing from the site so I thought I'd compile the rips I've done and pop them up. That said, I'm usually pretty busy with stuff so I'll try to get to update when I can. So far I've got the enemies all sorted.

So, without further ado: Love Quest rips!

[Image: LoveQuest_TitleBar.png]

Misc.
[Image: LoveQuest_logo_icon.png] [Image: LoveQuest_Enemies_icon.png] [Image: LoveQuest_Bosses_icon.png]

Maps
[Image: LoveQuest_churchmap_icon.png] [Image: LoveQuest_HerosHome_icon.png] [Image: LoveQuest_AptCplx2_icon.png] [Image: LoveQuest_CityMap1_icon-1.png]

New maps. A large apartment complex and part one of this game's world map - a city.
Is that Chun-Li? xD
(10-02-2011, 06:20 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]Is that Chun-Li? xD

It's a Battle Girl that you can fight at the dojo in the city. She may be a 'hat tip' to her, though.

Also, bosses!
[Image: LoveQuest_Bosses_icon.png]
Nice work!
Thanks, Tonberry2k!

Now for some maps!

[Image: LoveQuest_churchmap_icon.png] [Image: LoveQuest_HerosHome_icon.png]

I'll add them to the OP too. Tongue
These are really good sheets! Keep up the nice work. Wink
Another 2 sheets. The Apartment one is kinda big. Tongue

[Image: LoveQuest_AptCplx2_icon.png] [Image: LoveQuest_CityMap1_icon-1.png]
Your text in the bottom left of City Map 1 is sliiiightly covering the map, may want to fix that?

Also, I'm rather confused at how TinyPic converts all your sheets to .JPG but they don't have JPG artifacts?
(10-06-2011, 12:08 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Your text in the bottom left of City Map 1 is sliiiightly covering the map, may want to fix that?

Also, I'm rather confused at how TinyPic converts all your sheets to .JPG but they don't have JPG artifacts?

Thanks for pointing out about the text. I fixed it.

I also forgot about that little issue with TinyPic. I've since moved them to photobucket instead, so they remain .PNG files. I have no idea why it does it, but it really wreaks havoc on any .PNG file with transparent backgrounds. It's annoying.