The VG Resource

Full Version: A Klonoa Model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I was wondering if ANYONE could rip Klonoa From Klonoa 2 or Klonoa wii. Thank you.
Hi, I have this Klonoa model. I didn't rip it, so I hope it's OK to upload. Here's the link.

Click
Thank You!!!!!!! I got it textured, and It is fantastic! thank you sooooo Much! (Some of the Model sticked with the other but I Fixed it.) Thanks Smile
(10-02-2011, 06:49 PM)josh98 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank You!!!!!!! I got it textured, and It is fantastic! thank you sooooo Much! (Some of the Model sticked with the other but I Fixed it.) Thanks Smile

You're welcome.

I also found some other models from the game. But they are in brres format so if You don't know how to use the brres viewer with Noesis, I can help You. Smile

Click

ok, Thanks! and I found out how to export them.. but.. uh.. how do I get the Textures From them? or do you have them in a good format?
(10-02-2011, 07:33 PM)josh98 Wrote: [ -> ]ok, Thanks! and I found out how to export them.. but.. uh.. how do I get the Textures From them? or do you have them in a good format?

Did You go to File>Export All Files. Then change TGA to PNG. While You were using the Brres viewer? Because that should work. Let me know how it goes. Smile
It worked! thanks!