The VG Resource

Full Version: Been around for a while, though just registered.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, TSR! I've been around for quite a long time, at least ttwo years (I think) and have always just browsed the forum and the actual resource side. I'm finally glad that I've decided to join though I feel a little dumb for not joining sooner. I guess I've been much more lazier than I originally thought I was.

Anyway, hi there! XD IT's not hard to dig into the community, is it?
Welcome to TSR, blackluster! No, it's not too difficult, we're generally pretty friendly.

Glad you finally decided to join! Just make sure you read the rules Wink
Oh I have. xD I go through them every once in a while just because I'm always cruisin' the site. Thank you for welcoming me. ^^ I really wasn't expecting anyone to come flyin' in so quick as you did.
Haha, no problem. I think everyone deserves a warm welcome.

Whenever I see a new member I always try to greet them. c:

So do you like to rip, or sprite or anything?
Welcome aboard, hope you havea good time. It's always cool to have regular visitors register - let's me know them a bit better. Believe it or not, last month 249,500 unique visitors came to the site. Only a small fraction ever register.
I appreciate every single one who does! I like feedback Smile
@Mighty Jetters: Honestly, I know nothing about ripping sprites and I'm not sure if I'd enjoy it very much. I run a Pokemon RPG so I download various sprite rips from the amazing rippers around here to either use one my game or just have a lot of fun. I find spriting very calming for me, so that's why I personally like to do. I'm also into digital art but I'm still working on the digital part. xD; I really hope that I can push forward on that, too, and maybe help out in some game projects.

@Dazz: Honestly, that's a buttload of freakin' visitors, but it doesn't surprise me that not a whole lot of them actually register. I'm a very regular visitor and I was so embarrassed to create a thread here. Very Sad!

I don't have much feedback for you though - over the years, I've been very pleased with the site so there's nothing that I could say that you could add. It's simple to navigate that even my two year old son could find his way around, and that's how some sites should be.

I mainly come to tSR because I enjoy looking at different sprite styles from various games and test to see if I can copy them. I'm in the middle of finding my own unique style. I guess what really got my to register was that... well, I thought it was about time I was apart of this community. xD

Sorry for such a long winded response.
Ah, that's cool. If you would like some assistance with any of your art, feel free to make a thread! We'll help you out. Same goes for sprites. Wink