The VG Resource

Full Version: Cybeast Gregar and Falzar sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello. This is my first post here and I decided to share one of my rips that aren't on this site. They are Gregar and Falzar, final bosses in Megaman Battle Network 6.

Gregar
In parts

Falzar
In parts

These were ripped using a certain method I developed. If anyone who rips from any BN game is interested, here is a guide. I might add more, if necessary.
Oh, 'sup Megarock. Although it's not required here either, you can put credit tags on you sheet, unlike SI.

Have a nice stay.
Awesome job! Nice one!
I hope to see more like this, this is quite the impressive show!

I'm going to take the "In Parts" sheets though, due to them being more usable than when they're actually compiled together - People seem to enjoy customisable poses for game sprites.

Nice one, once again, and I hope to see more!
Okay, here are some of my other rips I'll share. Ripped using the aforementioned method.

TenguMan
JudgeMan
DustMan
Hakushaku (aka HackJack in the dubbed US version)
DiveMan
Wow, these are great. Wonderful job.
I just ripped this. It will also be on INC if and when they update.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g144/m...mplete.gif
Excellent job! Big Grin
Charge Man is so lame. Tongue Awesome rip though.
Say, could I have my sprite ripping guide for this game hosted on the site? I checked the ones up right now and they help using tools. Could my guide be accepted to the site even if it's game-specific?
I don't see why not, but just a heads up that we're currently undergoing some epic changes, so you'll have to just hold on for anything to really go up for now. Sorry.

Good guide, by the way.
Hmm. I was thinking. Am I required to make a title? I've seen people make them (and some incorrect) but there isn't a template I can find to work off of.

Now, I think I should post this here for the sakes of completion on this site.
[Image: mmbn1_mettaur_with_unused.gif]

It's the Mettaur Virus from MMBN1. It comes with 3 unused flinching frames.
Great job! And what do you mean by "title"?
He means the ones under your names. You know, like "You Are Not The Clothes You Wear."
No, I mean the ones used on the site. I know the font has to be Verdana-something with some shade of gray.
Here, use this for making icons

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...hp?tid=260

the topic is pinned in the submissions forum
Pages: 1 2 3