The VG Resource

Full Version: Boo luigi in M&L:SSS style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
alright here is my newest submissions
(im new to TSR so pleese excuse me if i dont get the submission right the first time)
umm here is the thumbnail
[Image: 107w9qc.jpg]
and here is the sheet
[Image: mlsss_styled_boo_luigi_by_assassannerr-d4ajw5j.png]
please no hate comments.
Hey, this isn't that bad. But I think you should add the Boo Mushroom item that will turn Luigi into Boo Luigi as a custom in the sheet also. Also, you could do a Boo Mario too, because if you do that I could put your sheets in my game.

So to sum it all up, keep up the good work.
Assassannerr koopa, you have to post your sprites in this forum for some feedback before you can submit them. I have to be honest, they don't look bad.
(09-25-2011, 08:41 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Assassannerr koopa, you have to post your sprites in this forum for some feedback before you can submit them. I have to be honest, they don't look bad.

oh ok im new to TSR so its a little confusing so i submit them in that place and then ubmit them again here or what?

(09-25-2011, 08:30 PM)sponge7325 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, this isn't that bad. But I think you should add the Boo Mushroom item that will turn Luigi into Boo Luigi as a custom in the sheet also. Also, you could do a Boo Mario too, because if you do that I could put your sheets in my game.

So to sum it all up, keep up the good work.
yea i will add the luigi turing into boo mario and im not doing boo luigi because someone else already did that whos boo mario i used to edit theese
here is the link to his boo mario http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb&...1&id=24781 and if he already did them im not going to redo a perfectly done sprite. but thanks
So you edited this from his sheet.

Smaller edits aren't accepted.
I reposted this here (http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...?tid=18539) until i submit this. so could a mod or somebody close this thread until i submit this again