The VG Resource

Full Version: system sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having trouble finding some system sprites, I remember seeing some on TSR (site) but can't find them. I'm looking the shape of the system itself.

Here is a list of what I'm looking for

C64
CPC
ZX
ARC
DS
GB
GBA
GBC
GC
MSX
NES
PS
PS2
XBOX 360
I don't recall seeing any on the site (the closest thing would be Game Dev Story but they are fictional despite some being close) unless you got confused with Sprite Database since I recall them using system icons for their console sections on the site but they are very small. I know that there was a Japanese site that had lots of sprites of consoles including variants that was popular however can't find the link sadly.

There's a site called Video Games Museum (no relation to VG Museum that's been there for years) that use some sprites for the consoles and the MSX probably from the same source as the Japanese site for the icons.

Now for the home computers (C64, Spectrum, CPC), the only place that I've seen sprites are actually on Sega Retro on the game pages (an example would be on the Shinobi page).
Thanks for the sites!!! I defently remember them being here because Sprite Database didn't have icons back then when it was on TSR. However I'm not able to get onto sega retro for some reason.