The VG Resource

Full Version: Naruto Shippuden CoNR3 Texture Hack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm trying to texture hack Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3. I've been looking all day for an answer on how to import the edited textures back into a brres file but I haven't found anything. So if anyone can help, that would be great.

Thanks for Your time. Smile
I just woke up and I'm unaware of anything but

shouldn't tools designed for Brawl work just fine for unpacking/repacking brres files? I know exactly what you mean though - unlike Brawl (which stores images' junk in separate palette files) Naruto games' BRRES files contain both the palette and the texture in the same file.
(09-15-2011, 06:19 AM)Kosheh Wrote: [ -> ]I just woke up and I'm unaware of anything but

shouldn't tools designed for Brawl work just fine for unpacking/repacking brres files? I know exactly what you mean though - unlike Brawl (which stores images' junk in separate palette files) Naruto games' BRRES files contain both the palette and the texture in the same file.

I tried BrawlBox and a model correction tool, but the game freezes on the VS screen. And I haven't found any other tools for unpacking/repacking. Blank

EDIT:

OK, I found a program that works, it's called SZS Modifier. Smile