The VG Resource

Full Version: No state found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally got 3d ripper dx to work, and When I hit F12 or any other function, I get "No State Found", is there any way to fix this
(09-14-2011, 08:25 PM)GrimmJeel Wrote: [ -> ]I finally got 3d ripper dx to work, and When I hit F12 or any other function, I get "No State Found", is there any way to fix this
It depends on the program that you're trying to use 3D Ripper DX on. This sounds like just a key binding interference though. Make sure that the key binds of the program you are using do not interfere with the key binds of 3D Ripper DX.
Well I re- key mapped 3d ripper dx and Dolphin,maybe I'm forgeting something
(09-16-2011, 06:26 AM)GrimmJeel Wrote: [ -> ]Well I re- key mapped 3d ripper dx and Dolphin,maybe I'm forgeting something

If you re mapped everything then it *should* be fine, but you may want to check your bindings again just in case. I guess if that doesn't work you could just try rebinding them again, but otherwise I don't know what to tell you.