The VG Resource

Full Version: Off to college
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Although I didn’t know that many people on the forums outside of the submissions section, thought I’d make this thread anyways.

I’m heading off to college today so I won’t be able to get on as much (if at all) depending on my schedule. If my schedule is extremely easy I might have time to stop by every now and then, but with school and cross country I definitely will not have time to do any rips.

I regret not going outside of submissions, but I am not sure if I would have fit in well.

Anyways, the next time that I’ll be here for an extended amount of time is probably next summer, so I’ll be back for sure then! Smile Thanks everyone for letting my time here be worthwhile!
Have fun! We'll miss you
That's alright, ripping was more your zone I suppose. I think you would've been alright in the other areas but we all love you for who you are and what you've become. We are very happy you've spent the time you have with us, and I hope you're successful in life and do what you feel is right. I know you're not leaving forever (that'd be a tragedy!), but I'll still miss you. Cute

See ya around. Smile
I know you're a great guy, so hey, I think you'd fit in anywhere. But hey, it's all good - I'm glad I got to know you.

Shame to see you guy, but hey, College is only 4 years, right?
We'll still be around - I assume!
(09-11-2011, 09:41 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]That's alright, ripping was more your zone I suppose. I think you would've been alright in the other areas but we all love you for who you are and what you've become.

whoa whoa

wow

im just gonna shrug and smirk irl. of course you'll have enough time for us during the semester; the first semester is always easy.

And who said you had to rip? Just come and hang out with us in GD. Cute
Eh? I was just saying he would've been fine if he was active in the discussion boards.