The VG Resource

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some of you know me from MFGG, but here's my obligatory "I'm new" topic anyway. I don't post as much on message boards in general these days, being busier with college and doing actual work on my zany Mario fangame, but I've been meaning to create an account here for over a year, so here you go. I've used the TSR main site forabout four years, and while I rarely rip graphics and I'm not a particularly gifted spriter, I'm trying to get better, especially if I decide to start serious production of an indie RPG I've started working on. So what's up with the rest of you?
Welcome to TSR, Vinny! We can help you improve on your spriting! If you keep trying and do your best to follow the advice we give you, you'll get better! We've got some great professionals here. Wink
Thanks! Once I finish this, which may be as early as October, I might start doing a lot more original spriting for my indie game, so I could probably use some constructive but honest critique.
Holy crap it's Vinny, I remember you from the MFGG wrestling thread that was around before MFGG went tunnel vision. Welcome to tSR man~