The VG Resource

Full Version: My DSI is acting up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently, my DSI is acting odd. One day, when I was turning it on, it shut off by itself. The light was completely blue, and it turned off. I tried holding the power button and it stayed on. I don't really know what to do in a situation like this. I don't know any mechanics that can fix DSI's in my town. So what do you guys think I should do?
Is it still doing that...?
(09-07-2011, 03:59 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]Is it still doing that...?

Yeah, sadly.
If you have a Play N Trade near you, I think they can get in touch with game console repair people. At least, the one that used to be near me was able to. I'd also try any local "retro" game stores, they might know someone.

If you can't find anyone who can repair, check your warranty if you bought it from a store (IE not off Ebay). From what I've heard Nintendo does a pretty great job on warranty stuff and you might be able to get it repaired through them.

Good luck.
I have a Gamestop near my area. I'll ask them then.
lurking around other forums seems to yield the same fate you're bound to follow soon. Ask for nintendo's assistance service.
Although, if you say that by holding the power button down it works, my 2 cents would be that something related to the power switch is defective; but then again, i know as much as you do in terms of DSI hardware Smile