The VG Resource

Full Version: Darnia: we don't need no stink'n chronicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recolors, Breaking the fourth wall, Mixing sprites.

My god you fail.
Psssh, well what did you expect? For me to spend weeks custom making 16 bit sprites of all the characters I use just so it wold be visuallly coherent?

Nuh-uh, Homie don't play that.

And okay Ibroke the 4th wall in the beginning, but I don't do ita lot, since I don't make a whole lot of appearnces in my comic anyway (at least not as frequently as B&G's Author, or Psy, of Jen, or lots of people) And in my drawn comics, I just appear in a normal, human form. I pla on doing a sprite version of said form, much much later.
(08-16-2008, 03:21 PM)kyrtuck Wrote: [ -> ]Psssh, well what did you expect? For me to spend weeks custom making 16 bit sprites of all the characters I use just so it wold be visuallly coherent?

Yes

Nuh-uh, Homie don't play that.

Then don't post them here.

And okay Ibroke the 4th wall in the beginning, but I don't do ita lot, since I don't make a whole lot of appearnces in my comic anyway (at least not as frequently as B&G's Author, or Psy, of Jen, or lots of people) And in my drawn comics, I just appear in a normal, human form. I pla on doing a sprite version of said form, much much later.

Why do I care if you appear in normal human form. This comic looks, is, and will always be shit. It isn't funny, the colors all mix and you can't see anything, and it's random as fuck.

Comments in bold
Got so bored after the 10th one.
I must say

this is downright terrible
More power to you, Colton, I got bored after the first one. =/

Seriously, did you even Attempt to make a good comic?

Though, this is a lot better than most comics at Drunk Duck.
Well Rags, I was giving it hope, but by the 10th one, all hope was lost and I just said 'screw this, I have better things to waste my time with'.
I added 20 more comics, since I know how much you all LOVE them, and just can't wait to see what happens next.

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile