The VG Resource

Full Version: The Joker Sprite - Dark Knight Version w/o Jacket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1864837.png]
The Joker Sprite - Dark Knight Version - No Jacket on Sheezyart

For the new comic I am starting called When Marvel and CD Collide (Later "Combine")

Still fixing up on some things and now making a Jacket version, both to be sheeted.

Thanks to Meta for the Scrambled Tutorial
It's a good start. Uh, wasn't his hair a darker green in the movie? Eh, whatever, can't wait to see what happens next.
That's the actually the shade of green on the Joker's hair but what made it look darker was the Joker's original hair colour.
I don't like the shading much. it looks pillowed because there's no realy shading, only AAing on the inside of the lineart.
It looks more like the Joker in his teen years.
Nice blatant Meta edit you got there.
Fireshock, if you can prove it, do so. Otherwise don't make accusations. Mods pay particular attention to when this kind of stuff happens. For example, considering that this would be editing somebody's custom style without crediting them and having permission, well, a Mod can only assume theft happened. And sprite theft is a bannable offense, which we are starting to crack down on after the Archer incident.

tl;dr - put up or shut up
Well I guess it's okay now. He edited the sheezy page to give credit to Meta.