The VG Resource

Full Version: Why not look good the models?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WHYY!!? Cry
I've opened Vivi's .obj and that is the result:

[Image: WHYYY.png]

I've tried with Auron and Sora, with the same result (even worse).
But, WHYYYYYY!!? Cry
*I use Autodesk 3D max studio 2010
**I'm not sure that this going here...
you could always try useing blender
(08-29-2011, 04:08 AM)valforwing Wrote: [ -> ]you could always try useing blender

THAAANKS!! CryBig Grin
no problem, it might take a while finding a working copy of it. but it's a good program
(08-29-2011, 01:10 PM)valforwing Wrote: [ -> ]no problem, it might take a while finding a working copy of it. but it's a good program

Um... Blender.org? The source is usually a good place to check.
i mean the latest version of blender is a little buggy
and it's missing a few componets i had to have a friend send me.
The site should have older variants as well as stable releases.

About the issue at hand, its likely because Max's .obj plugin doesn't like to play well with others that have marginally different variants of .obj format. You can always import things through other programs and reexport them to something Max can read better if you really want it in Max.
you see the problem i found was when i downloaded the newest version it had no import to x.file feature and when i went to the part of the site that gave the download for the directx plugin it sent me to an invalid project page.
and when i found the older version it was really just the same as the newest version, a friend found a back up directory that had all the old stuff saved and sent it to me.
why just not use milkshape 3D and end it?.. i mean.. its very lighty, it got plently of options, you cant rig with it but you can assign joints.. it suports 3ds, obj and a ton of other extentions...its the one software to rule then all
(09-04-2011, 08:17 PM)yoyonerd Wrote: [ -> ]why just not use milkshape 3D and end it?.. i mean.. its very lighty, it got plently of options, you cant rig with it but you can assign joints.. it suports 3ds, obj and a ton of other extentions...its the one software to rule then all

well i'm not used to it i guess
and i don't have the time to train myself to work milkshape.

Actually, a better idea would just be to use the Milkshape 3D trial and convert them to another format with that. That way you could have your model and use your favored program.
hrm... interesting...though i have milkshape on blender already...i imported a model of Red XIII and...welll
it kinda remined me of this
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ZCjsPKtJo-Y/S2...lage+3.jpg
it's body was all twisted up like it was doing the Geddan dance and froze.
very freaky