The VG Resource

Full Version: Totally Pokemon and not just named this to get you to click.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got bored and opened this again. I figured I should try to finish it at some point. I'm trying to shade the back, mostly. Help me make it not shitty.

[Image: YDDXN.png]
ImageShack shrunk it.
...dammit.
Should be working now.
Holy moly that looks fantastic, I don't see any real flaws other than making the front pose glass dome look more round, it kinda gets a bit squarish with the last line of pixels at the top.
Good call. I'll mess with it. I'm mostly trying to figure out the shading on the back right now.
[Image: HBug8.png]

Shaded some more and tried putting the legs on it (Top left. They'll have to be reshaded for the full effect.) I'm going to try to make some arms for Porky soon. Any critique with the back so far?
I think since you have a lot of black shadow in the front and especially the side view, you should do the same with the back view. As of now, it lacks depth on the lower part.
[Image: RTnUG.png]

Stuff with the big red "asterisks" are the stuff I'm working on. Is the back dark enough? His arms are still being a pain...
I think I want to see what the pod looks like in a 360. I may have to make intermediate frames... and I don't like that plan.