The VG Resource

Full Version: no runescape you are not allowed to look that good
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't tell the difference from that tiny, low quality YouTube video.
Lol, i understand what you mean.
That's how I felt when I first saw it
So, marginally improved graphics that have been out for about 9 years everywhere else is worth ripping off the Terminator 2 opening theme?

You twats, JagEx.
I don't think that making the game look better will make it any more fun.
(08-15-2008, 05:59 PM)Zee Wrote: [ -> ]So, marginally improved graphics that have been out for about 9 years everywhere else is worth ripping off the Terminator 2 opening theme?

You twats, JagEx.

they can get away with it because anybody that actually plays runescape is too young to have seen terminator 2
RuneScape is 3D?
Why bother, the game's not even fun.
its still gay and full of shitfucks i went on on my 4 year old account and it was funny
the fact that you even had an account
i know i was a complete dipshit back then and my friend got me into it

this was like before i even owned a computer i played on my friends
That game sucked back then, and it sucks forever.

I must say though, I'm surprised it has 120 million more players than wow. Must be because it's free.
Runescape is barely anything of a discussion.

It wasn't great even before extremely distinguished gentlemen started whining about stupid shit. To be honest I play for like 5 minutes to realize the game wasn't even great.

Just some graphic improvements isn't going to get people who used to play back. Considering how fagex was fucked up when they started this poor excuse of a MMO game it is.

And if theres anyone on here who thinks the game is good or at least decent is a distinguished gentleman.
"I FUCKING LOVE RUNESCAPE" - diogalesu, forum poster
(08-16-2008, 08:36 PM)Rubbers Wrote: [ -> ]"i fukken love runescape" - diogalesu, forum poster

Failed Sarcasm Has Failed.

Especially the fact that I never said that
I even liked the fucking game.

Zeedit : Ya did now. Big Grin

What the fuck? for once, I think I am just gonna drop the argument. Mr. Anonymous Zee RolleyesRolleyesRolleyes
Pages: 1 2