The VG Resource

Full Version: Think I'm gonna leave.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Really, there wasn't a lot of reason to stay.
I mean, this forum has almost nothing to do with what I'm interested in, so I'm not sure why I still hang around here.
There's no discussion about monsters, the place seems pretty stagnant, much of the community is made up of people I don't particularly like, projects never seem to get finished, there's no spamhaul anymore...
Hell.
You guys don't even like ponies.

Gonna deactivate my account as soon as I figure out how to.
It's been precious.
Yeah. Sure. Goodbye.
Wh-

Has this place been that bad all these years?
Spamhaul wasn't really worthwhile, so I wouldn't count that as a reason to stay.

I personally think you could have at least started conversations about you're interests in the lounge but I guess that wouldn't matter, anyways.
Peace.

And jetters, far as the community here as a whole it's had it's share of problems, including things like spamhaul, but that's another story for a another day.
Well good luck, also, I'm kinda surprised you even posted this rather then just slink away like you kinda have done.
But but but I did make a discussion about monsters in the past. Remember?
(08-27-2011, 08:04 AM)Gollum Wrote: [ -> ]You guys don't even like ponies.

I find them rather likeable :l
And nothing of value was lost
I'm honestly a little disappointed. Sad
Not my place to stop you if you're not comfortable anymore, though.
(08-29-2011, 11:31 AM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]And nothing of value was lost

That was... mean.
(08-31-2011, 12:33 AM)Koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]

That was... mean.

people make such a big deal over leaving threads though its really just silly

like maybe its just deviantart conditioning but i tend to regard people who announce that theyre leaving forever as ridiculous
(08-31-2011, 12:33 AM)Koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]

That was... mean.

apparently you didn't read the first post in this thread
dont worry bro i'm totally going to make a thread announcing i am leaving just to bait someone asking me not to do so in order to get some feedback on how relevant i am to a particular community to support you.
wait, is Gollum Jesus Lizard ?
[Image: gollumo.png]

Doubt it.
Pages: 1 2