The VG Resource

Full Version: Vaati's DS Sprite Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Game itself is pretty epic, a lot better then Kirby's Epic Yarn. Heres the N.M.E Sales Clerk, I might rip more as soon as I beat the Game.

N.M.E Sales Clerk Icon
[Image: 6dPNu.png]
N.M.E Sales Clerk Sprite Sheet
[Image: 8sprP.png]
Awesome.

Was that the guy that sold king Dedede the monsters in the TV show? He looks familiar but I haven't played Mass Attack, thats the only place I could think of that I may have seen him.
Haha that's cool! I heard this game included a lot of cameos from the anime, including Escargoon.
The sheet is nice, but your credit tag looks pretty awful. Why not using the font which you used for your sheet description?
(08-26-2011, 10:03 PM)Belial Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome.

Was that the guy that sold king Dedede the monsters in the TV show? He looks familiar but I haven't played Mass Attack, thats the only place I could think of that I may have seen him.
Yes he is, he always trys to rip King DeDeDe off but in return, King DeDeDe always repays eNeMeE and the Sales Man with so much unpaid debt.
(08-26-2011, 10:48 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Haha that's cool! I heard this game included a lot of cameos from the anime, including Escargoon.
I haven't heard the part about Escargoon being in it, if he was, I would have put a comic on my sheet with these said lines from the Anime.
N.M.E Sales Clerk: How can I help you King DeDeDe
King DeDeDe: I need a monster to clobber that there Kirby
N.M.E Sales Clerk: Thats what we do best at N.M.E
Escargoon: You better get it with the money back garentee.
(08-27-2011, 06:05 AM)Davy Jones Wrote: [ -> ]The sheet is nice, but your credit tag looks pretty awful. Why not using the font which you used for your sheet description?
Done Wink
(08-27-2011, 07:08 AM)Vaati Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2011, 10:48 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Haha that's cool! I heard this game included a lot of cameos from the anime, including Escargoon.
I haven't heard the part about Escargoon being in it, if he was, I would have put a comic on my sheet with these said lines from the Anime.
He is in the game. Go to about 1:44 in the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkOa3LL0_...re=related
(08-27-2011, 10:35 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2011, 07:08 AM)Vaati Wrote: [ -> ]
He is in the game. Go to about 1:44 in the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkOa3LL0_...re=related
Well I'l be damned, that old snail geezer is in it.
Ok next rip will eithor be Kracko or eNeMeE.
I've decided to rip Max Flexer instead.
Max Flexer Sprite Sheet
[Image: kOsB9.png]
Max Flexer Sprite Icon
[Image: P2Q3b.png]
I don't think those icon fonts are correct. You should be using Verdana 7.
(08-30-2011, 11:17 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think those icon fonts are correct. You should be using Verdana 7.

I'l check, I might have left bold on again.
(08-30-2011, 11:11 AM)Vaati Wrote: [ -> ]I've decided to rip Max Flexer instead.
Max Flexer Sprite Sheet
Max Flexer Sprite Icon
[Image: P2Q3b.png]
Ok, I did leave bold on, but it's fixed now Wink
The font shouldn't be anti-aliased, as well.
I assume you're using Windows 7 and when I first got it, my font was all anti-aliased. This is how you fix it:

Control Panel>System>Advanced System Settings (sidebar)>Advanced (should be the tab that is already opened)>Settings under Performance>Smooth edges of screen fonts (uncheck it)
(08-30-2011, 11:38 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]I assume you're using Windows 7 and when I first got it, my font was all anti-aliased. This is how you fix it:

Control Panel>System>Advanced System Settings (sidebar)>Advanced (should be the tab that is already opened)>Settings under Performance>Smooth edges of screen fonts (uncheck it)
Thanks AJNitro, it worked, thank you very much.
(08-30-2011, 11:36 AM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]The font shouldn't be anti-aliased, as well.
Thats what my Vista system does, but it's fixed now though.

(08-30-2011, 11:18 AM)Vaati Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2011, 11:17 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]I'l check, I might have left bold on again.

I've decided to rip Max Flexer instead.
Max Flexer Sprite Sheet
Max Flexer Sprite Icon
[Image: iYEXS.png]
Ok, I did leave bold on, but it's fixed now Wink
It's fixed now Wink
You should probably fix the NME Salesman icon as well.
(08-30-2011, 12:07 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]You should probably fix the NME Salesman icon as well.
Sure but someone already uploaded it though, I'l reupload it, but it's up to an Admin if he or she wants to upload it though.
Pages: 1 2