The VG Resource

Full Version: trying rip kof 13 sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im trying to rip the sprites from kof 13 using art money if i can find the right values i be able to rip the sprites. if anyone is good using art money they dont mind helping me find the values.
it's a bit old, but i guess i might try to answer...it's better than not having any in more than 150 views XD
First of all try to get into "service/test mode" for those games. i'm not sure KOF has it but, if you want it the lazy way and if it's available, you could have all the sprites you want without any effort.
If test mode doesn't work, i'm not really into artmoney ripping, but artmoney is a memory scanner, such as "cheat engine" or "quick memory editor", both free (i recall artmoney is shareware, try for a bit then pay, but correct me if i'm wrong), and for scanning memory you need a running process, thus, an emulator running the game.

I'd like to help you more, but what you're asking takes too much time to actually explain fully, there are TONS of tutorials scattered around the web, and as much as a ja***ss google can be, it's easy to find one of those; you just need some patience.

Good luck!