The VG Resource

Full Version: Apps you want
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently trying to think of an app or a mobile website to sell for some extra money.

For those of your with smart phones, what do you think would be useful?
Any ideas for apps or web services? Anything you can't do on your phone now that you think would be nice?

I'm just looking for some inspiration right here, not to steal any ideas or anything.

Any suggestions would be great
A tSR App.
Do it.

Sad
It would just be a big thank button. :U
Or could turn images into 8-bit sprites. Like your avatar.

Just sayin'
Or perhaps something that could reduce palettes of an image to an 8 or 16 bit palette
Make a pong RPG starring tSR members.
an IRC application that actually works
(but with a free option)

all of the irc clients that i've tried have been completely terrible
How many people still use irc anymore? Or rather, how much of the general population? IRC seems like too much of a niche audience to put any effort into.
(08-26-2011, 05:10 PM)RétroX Wrote: [ -> ]Make a pong RPG starring tSR members.

I'll dibs to be the third hardest boss in the game
Some kind of service that would directly tell me which Webcomics have updated recently would be nice, so I don't have to go to each site individually.
(08-29-2011, 08:42 PM)Kriven Wrote: [ -> ]Some kind of service that would directly tell me which Webcomics have updated recently would be nice, so I don't have to go to each site individually.

In reality, that would probably an app that just about RSS feeds.
Make apps for the 3DS
(08-30-2011, 04:14 AM)Kat Wrote: [ -> ]Make apps for the 3DS

The problem with this is that Nintendo charges $1000 for a developer's license. :V