The VG Resource

Full Version: [Fangame] [playable] Pokemon Fire Squard Clean Up Crew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok this is a pokemon maze game I made... i uploaded it to media fire so I hope it works cause my laptop just now started working with uploading files. So here goes... if it doesn't work I appoligies. Screen shots are below.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ouqswppb9b9t92u

hope that link works if not please let me know.

[Image: screenshot124.png]area 2
[Image: screenshot123.png] Flame thrower in a boss battle
[Image: screenshot122.png] A boss battle begins
[Image: screenshot121.png] same boss battle
[Image: screenshot120.png] Cut scene
[Image: screenshot119.png] Moving through the area
[Image: screenshot118.png] Same
[Image: screenshot115.png] Here's a Special room.
[Image: screenshot114.png]
well, hope I'm allowed to Double post. But I guess I can take either the no responces as either it was working fine and you just have no questions.... or your just not interested.

Bye the way, if it says something about missing a piece or something. Just hit ok cause it does that on my computer two... even in the editor. Not sure why though.

I'll go ahead and use this post to give a quick run down of the game.

Bascially you chose from one of the 4 fire starters. Blaziken, Infernape, Charizard or Typhlotion. After that you go through the levels. Press space to use flamethrower and destroy bombs and other sticks. use the AWDS keys to move. there are Blue ribbons for points and Apples for health. Hitting a blue ribbon will destory it. Hitting a apple will turn it into a burnt apple and give you not as much health.

Musical notes are other collectibles. Once you get to the end of each section you'll face a boss. Yes there's a small cut scene as shown above. Pressing space will go on but remember at the end of the boss battle the boss will say something and pressing space will go through it so make sure your not still fireing.

This game has 80 levels plus 8 bosses. Each area as a special level so keep an eye out for ways into it.

anyways. Enjoy.