The VG Resource

Full Version: Anyone know any really good creepypastas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've found quite a few, and I've made some, too. Discuss your favorite creepy pastas here, and show your own.

Here's one of mine I made, it's about Osshawott:

Osshawott wants to play!

I had recently gotten my Pokémon white game. As I started up my DS lite, I guess it jumped strait to the game, because there was only a black screen. Then, a Osshawott appeared onto the screen. A text bar came up, and said, "Osshawott wants to play! Yes/No" Immediately, I noticed that the Yes/No weren't all capitalized. "Whatever..." I mumbled. I hit "yes" to see what would happen. Suddenly, a wild battle started with a treeko. I saw that the only options where "Fight" and "Run" I hit fight, to find one move: Slash. "Osshawott can't learn slash!" I thought. I hit the "A" button and the treeko's head fell off, blood everywhere. "What the-" I exclaimed, shocked. A text bar appeared again, this time it said, "Treeko has died!" "Pokémon dan't 'die'!" I thought. Another wild battle started, only I hit "Run" this time so that Pokémon would be spared of this evil. Another text bar popped up, saying, "Osshawott is unhappy!" I went back to the over world, and a text bar showed up. It said, "Osshawott is unhappy! Will you play again?" I hit no this time. A battle started, with only Osshawott and I. I had only the option "Fight", and only one move, "Thrash". I hit the "A" button again, and it said "Osshawott used kill!", a move I didn't recall seeing. I screemed as the trainer sprite got bloodier and bloodier, and as the head got cut off. It went back to the over world again, Only with a creepy Osshawott head sprite in the blackness. I shut off my game immediately. The next morning, I saw a blood covered Osshawott plush outside my door...
None of them.
creepy pasta?

[Image: eKEAf.png]
(08-12-2011, 11:21 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]None of them.

someone give me a reason to not erase this thread.
(08-13-2011, 12:09 AM)CO2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2011, 11:21 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: [ -> ]None of them.

someone give me a reason to not erase this thread.

(08-12-2011, 11:28 PM)Phantom K Wrote: [ -> ][Image: eKEAf.png]

[Image: Creepypasta-Phone.jpg]
Why are most creepypastas about haunted video games?
(08-13-2011, 04:35 AM)Koopaul Wrote: [ -> ]Why are most creepypastas about haunted video games?

because seriously, what else do users on /v/ do with their lives

(no actually it's because they're "horror stories" found elsewhere and then reposted on 4chan
4chan copy pasta but it's creepy -> creepypasta
I don't think it's creepypasta if you make it yourself people have to.... copy and paste it around
also that was just silly
why would there be a plush
you know
Lavender town's music in pokemon red and green killed children.

you'd have to look that one up yourself.
i just found that lavender town tale silly.

also dunno if op is srs because the oshawott story isn't even
There were a couple Fallout creepypastas I read.

And theres also that youtube video with the corrupted Legend of Zelda game.
Actually bothered to read the oshawatt story.

worst, creepypasta, ever.
Try the Russian sleep experiment
(08-12-2011, 11:16 PM)sonicfan300 Wrote: [ -> ]Osshawott wants to play!
[Image: dxQLq.png]
Yep, definitely looks like Oshawott does want to play.
Pages: 1 2