The VG Resource

Full Version: Been a long while, man.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a sprite of that character I made. (Who I think I'm gonna name Beryl. It's the name of a mineral really but it sounds similar to Berry and it's kinda her "beta" name that's been sticking.)

[Image: V5PM5.gif]

Boring pose and everything, but I kinda just wanted to do a sort of "warm-up" and get back into spriting maybe. I'd like to submit this to PixelJoint so please let me know if anything could be fixed up.
Devicho is spriting?! Oh please I really wanna see more from you! First OB2 Mario returns and now you? This really gets me excited!

The sprite's pretty adorable. Cute
It's berry good!

The only thing I think should be changed is the hands should stand out more from the berry skirt thing, since at first I thought they were leaves or something and the hands were the sleeve tips.
Beryl is a good name for that character, I think. It looks really good, I don't see any problems.
(08-12-2011, 09:36 PM)Omega Wrote: [ -> ]It's berry good!

The only thing I think should be changed is the hands should stand out more from the berry skirt thing, since at first I thought they were leaves or something and the hands were the sleeve tips.

thanked for the pun

considering the position and perspective, her arm should be overlapping the dress, tho. Right now, looks like her arm is behind the center of the body.
Alright, did a quick update on her hands and altered the bottom of her skirt a little bit.
[Image: HXanG.gif]
God dammit your palettes are always so good Angry
I can't help it but to me it looks like Beryl has a big round pregnancy belly.
Not that I would mind her having cute little children.
it's the puffiness and the conic format of the dress

also you're sick man wouldn't you mind child pregnancy??? Sick

[/endofthejoke]