The VG Resource

Full Version: Final Fantasy Type-0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was able to rip models from the demo, so I will be uploading them within a few days
you are epic win
Awesome! Got a question for you.

This isn't model related but have you come across a file(s) for the character icons you see in the shop menu screen? If you talk to this one person who you buy items from, you can see icons/avatars for all 14 characters.
I'm still looking for those
Cool! What kind of files and hidden stuff are you finding? Are all the costumes in there?
Should totally take a shot at those moogles man.
I found all the costumes and Icons, but no Moogles yet
Nice! Big Grin

Are the icons bigger then they appear on the PSP? Or are they pretty much the same size?
The models will include the characters' weapons, correct?
Yes each character and their weapons, the Icons look the same size so far
Cool! So what characters are you working on and when can we expect to see them? Do the icons need fixed up or something?
(08-23-2011, 03:26 AM)BugsBunny Wrote: [ -> ]Cool! So what characters are you working on and when can we expect to see them? Do the icons need fixed up or something?

Here I currently got the Some player/enemies/moogles

Here is a preview of the moogles

Characters Preview

Monster Preview
sweet cant wait to see what the weapons look like
(08-28-2011, 02:51 PM)GrimmJeel Wrote: [ -> ]Monster Preview

... That's not the Behemoth. I played the game, and the behemoth looks like in any other Final Fantasy... Sadly, I have no idea what is that thing called.
(09-03-2011, 10:50 AM)Dark-EnigmaXIII Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2011, 02:51 PM)GrimmJeel Wrote: [ -> ]Monster Preview

... That's not the Behemoth. I played the game, and the behemoth looks like in any other Final Fantasy... Sadly, I have no idea what is that thing called.

Oh well whatever, I'll fix it later Thanks
Pages: 1 2