The VG Resource

Full Version: 'sup guys! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So hey, the name's Tellis, I think I joined ages ago but never posted anything so here's to new, existent beginnings! I always liked watching this site and community from afar so I figured it'd be fun to jump in and get a bit more personal. I've been doing little sprite edits for who-knows-how-long, but I've recently been wanting to improve my spriting skills.

So yeah, hi everyone! I may not be a bad enough dude to rescue the president, but I hope I can be a decent member of the community! :>
Welcome back to TSR, Tellis! If you want to improve your spriting skills, please post in the "Spriting and Pixel Art" forum!

You should try to get into custom work, it's much more rewarding! Smile
Thanks for the warm welcome! And yeah, custom work's my main focus now, I just wanted to say I'm not entirely new to pixelwork, and give a nod to my humble humble beginnings of recoloring Megaman sprites and smashing random elements of different games together Cute
Haha, yes, most of us have started out with edits, then have moved on to bigger things! That's great to see. Smile

I'm sort of a novice at spriting but I've been trying to get better. It's pretty difficult at times isn't it!
What a loser.
Welcome to the forums!

You sure you haven't posted here before? Your name seems familiar, maybe not though. Shy

Hope you enjoy your time here!
Sengir, are you drunk?
Ban Sengir for necroposting
he is a bad man and should be put away.
What's this about?
If I were to take a guess, I'd say bugs and booze don't mix.
Sengir c'mon man lol

joke or not, still a topic bump so I'm gonna lock it so that others don't get confused and become encouraged to post too