The VG Resource

Full Version: Why does my body shake when I lean up from laying down? LETS PLAY DOCTOR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some odd reason when I lay down and start to lean up, at one point my body starts shaking uncontrollably for some odd reason(not to the point where I can't finish up but still, it's odd). And I also noticed that when I lay on my side, my body will shake as well. A nurse once told me she thought it was because of lack of vitamins or something, so I started taking a multi-vitamin pill every morning. I still have the shakes though and I can't think of any other reason this could be happening. My back is quite sore sometimes so maybe it has to do with my back. I tried to look for other solutions and I can't find any. I think it may be a simple solution..reason why I'm asking before I starting thinking about getting a checkup..

Thank y'all so much for always helping me out.
I can't say I can relate to your exact problem, but I can certainly say I've felt shaking too (but it's internal and only occurs when I wake up in the middle of the night. That's the one sign that tells me my body's trying to make me throw up for some reason after shaking for some time, though a few times I've prevented it by trying to lay still with my blanket on whether it's hot or not. Not very fun) and I don't know what causes it either when I feel alright the night before. Do you feel sick or anything weird while you're shaking?
it doesnt sound like a big deal, i wouldnt worry as long as it doesnt hurt and it doesnt bother you.

does that happen when youre flexing though? if it is, just do some curls crunches sit-ups
If your extremely skinny and have no muscle mass like me, it may have to do with that. (Or if your just tired all the time)

Its your body struggling to defy gravity.
it's because you have a baby's body. literally you have no muscles so when you try and perform actions that require muscles to flex your body doesn't know what to do. please work out.
Thank you all for the suggestions! I already do workout(and do have muscle), but if the whole muscle thing is true, then I'll just have to workout that area more than usual then.

Someone suggested a doctor to me for that, so I'll let yall know what is actually up.