The VG Resource

Full Version: Portal 2 Custom Models!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, custom models!
For now, I only have Wheatley, and yes, he wouldn't look weird with those shadows there if it wasn't viewed in such a bad program like this:
[Image: omgwheatley.png]
Well, I hope to make some more progress soon, so what do you think?
How did you make that? Of course it doesnt have the same quality of the game, but its still badass
(08-09-2011, 07:04 PM)GrimmJeel Wrote: [ -> ]How did you make that? Of course it doesnt have the same quality of the game, but its still badass

Well I was kinda lazy and took a picture of Wheatley from deviantart and put the stuff from the picture.
It still looks pretty cool
Yeah, I know.
Looks nice. Simple, but nice. It'd be neat to see more of these if you're planning on making them.
(08-10-2011, 06:37 PM)Shadowth117 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks nice. Simple, but nice. It'd be neat to see more of these if you're planning on making them.

Well, I'll try, and I might make the other cores but they would probably be too easy because they just need an eye replacement. I might make GLaDOS's head or something soon.
I got GLaDOS!
[Image: gladosj.png]
Yes, the eye and head models are seperate models.
Lookin' Good.