The VG Resource

Full Version: Maxispriter Pixel Art Museum™
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, dears spriters. Wink

I welcome you to my pixel art museum.
It's $ 1,000 Dolard the entrance unless you are a member of TSR or have under 100 years.

As I am a beginner, my creations are not perfect, certainly, but at least it's not scribbling.

Let's start the tour:

My first "real" pixel art:

[Image: NTSySi3hmH.gif]

Another missed a bit:

[Image: jhp5FmKuQZ.png]

Metallic forms to test how I'm doing in shadow and light:

[Image: m7mIyglwVt.png]

Arrows for testing gradient and contour:

[Image: 7G5pZGfCmV.png]

My beginnings in pixel art:

[Image: vNJ72rdw1A.png]

[Image: upVC9ixjuq.png]

[Image: fsWeATMxcI.png]

That's it for today.
Hope to see you at the next update. Big Grin
There's... not much to see
Just some geometric shapes and gradients.

Do you have anything better to show...?
(08-07-2011, 06:23 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]There's... not much to see
Just some geometric shapes and gradients.

Do you have anything better to show...?

Sorry, but I have nothing better.
As stipulated, I am just a beginner so I do not have much experience in this area and I can do better this time.

Could you tell me what the two first pieces are, please? I can see a printer in the second one.
[Image: ij8894.png]

Uhh...
I just want to say even though the work is simplistic, for your skill it's not bad.

While you should have at least one more year before your supposed to come here (since you're supposed to be 13 beforehand, for legal reasons) I think you should consider looking up tutorials to help improve you're skills in the mean time, because I think you could turn out to be great granted you practice.

I am interested in what you could come up with in the next year, until then however...
I'm afraid there aren't exceptions to the rules, and since you're underage I've banned you for a year.
Since you're now banned, I'll be closing the thread. :/

Edit: apparently Maxispriter is actually 13. Mhphm.
Then... why does his age say 12? Did he only tell you that to stay on?
He told me via an account he created after being banned that he was in fact 13 and that his birthdate was a typo. I expressed my incredulity at that, but we'll see.

Edit: DERP. His alt ended in 99, he is 12. Fuck 4am.