The VG Resource

Full Version: Moving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Though I've given myself a lot of work to do with the new tSR system and such, delays are now going to have to be layed out due to my recent encounter with my housing situation.

I will soon be moving out of my parent's house and living in a better sized living quaters consisting of myself and my elder brother Noxin.

The move will take place over the next few weeks - I will not be moving there until we're connected and such as the internet is how my brother actually obtains any income what so ever. Moving out without money would cause issues.

Hopefully the house will be furnished and I can begin more extensive work on tSR soon when my work space will be more suited to my needs.

Thank you,
Dazz
Congrats on moving out. Hope all goes well and you get set up soon.
Thank you very much. The new place looks amazing, looking forward to the move.
An with a new basecamp for tSR who knows what else could make a return Surprise
Are you planning on making a return Jon?

Also Dazz good luck on moving~
Good luck.
Congrats, hope all works out for you.
(08-15-2008, 11:39 PM)Lunyka Wrote: [ -> ]Are you planning on making a return Jon?

Also Dazz good luck on moving~
Me and Dazz discussed various things in the pub. And they shall be awesome.
I can't wait now Cute
whoa jon's here
Whose house?
New house looks awesome, except that at the moment there's lots of boxes in the middle of one of the rooms. My room has everything pretty much cluttered into one corner, because I need to keep the plugs free for when I put my extention cables and stuff in.

Moving in within the next 4 or so days.
Whoa.

Uh......how is your new house look like?
Can you describe that? But totally...
Congratulations for your new house!
(08-18-2008, 05:29 PM)mors ontologica Wrote: [ -> ]Whose house?

Run's house!

Anyway, congrats, Dazz. Can't wait to have you around again.
The new house is actually really impressive. The size is great, and the arrangement is perfect. The only real complaints I have are that there's hardly any storage space in the kitchen, I don't have a desk yet (but that'll be alright in a couple weeks) and the stairs are kinda creeky.

Once I get a camera or something, I'll take photos.
Pages: 1 2