The VG Resource

Full Version: chimpokos pokemon yellow revamps FIXED AGAIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know some of them suck ,I was hoping i could get pointers.Smile
[Image: aHnBD.png]
congratulations, you just resized your image instantly blurring them.
You do realize that the nidorina family is female too, right
I think that section for the ones with gender differences introduced in Gen 4 Viper.
ohhhh, ok
i was looking at it on my phone so i just saw female then jynx out in the middle of nowhere
Now the image is broken. Looks like you're linking the image to a forum post (which we can't access unless we register), not an image file. Try using Imageshack (Though from what I gathered, the service there is horrible. ), Newgrounds User Drive, or even make a website and host your images there using webs. I did see them resized though, and from what I could gather, they weren't half bad.

It's nice to see that you revamped some pokemon sprites, but normally, that doesn't cut it around here. Try doing some custom work, make your own Charzard or whichever Pokemon you like ( Maybe you could do a Gyarados, my favorite. Big Grin )
The jynx was in the other section. On the sheet was the original black one and the newer, more PC purple one. (Which was in the other section)
Rehost your image on imgur
i should point that its nothing but pokemon yellow sprites painted using the paint bucket.

if OP ever realises how to host images on the internet, thats what you should expect to see here.