The VG Resource

Full Version: Digimon Master Model Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a special Model from the Digimon Masters game

Trying to find a Beelzemon Model. I've a friend who's been wanting to get their hands on his model, but cant seem to find it no matter where they goes/look.

please, anyone welling to help?
(08-05-2011, 11:51 PM)Ixbran Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a special Model from the Digimon Masters game

Trying to find a Beelzemon Model. I've a friend who's been wanting to get their hands on his model, but cant seem to find it no matter where they goes/look.

I'll look into it when I have chance, can the models be from Digimon world 4?
(08-06-2011, 06:39 AM)GrimmJeel Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2011, 11:51 PM)Ixbran Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a special Model from the Digimon Masters game

I'll look into it when I have chance, can the models be from Digimon world 4?

I would prefer it be beelzemons Digimon Masters Model. thats the one my friend really wants to get their hands on, and I want to help make them happy by getting them the one they already know what they want.
Ok, just wanted to know

Ripping them as soon as the download finishes, which is in 5 hours
(08-06-2011, 12:59 PM)GrimmJeel Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, just wanted to know

Ripping them as soon as the download finishes, which is in 5 hours

thank you so very much

: D

i know my friend will be very happy when they can get their hands on the model
I apologize but I have to delay it a few hours, because of internet problems, ok
(08-07-2011, 03:48 AM)GrimmJeel Wrote: [ -> ]I apologize but I have to delay it a few hours, because of internet problems, ok

i understand, thats fine

: )
I have to download the English version which just came out a yesterday, I have been using the korean version (which I dont understand), google translate hasnt helped much either, so please dont worry

check this out
http://www.joymax.com/dmo/
hey i have a copy of it!
it's in 3ds
will that be okay?

here it is
http://www.mediafire.com/?g9lhcxpsvmvcdma
don't mind the other models in there, this was converted for miku miku dance and i left the original models in there too

i have more models from DMO too. i did'nt rip them but if u need it i'll try my best to help